KMTC is a charity with the aim of performing high quality Community theatre at affordable prices.
To keep ticket prices low we need to raise funds to cover the cost of putting on a show. A musical can cost between £10,000 - £30,000 to put on.
These costs include: Hire of the venue; Scenery; Costume; Musicians; Performing License; Royalties to performing rights owner.
All of the cast, production team, front of house and backstage crew give their time for free. Many volunteer man hours go into putting on a musical.
If you would like to help there are many options:
- You can donate via paypal using the donate button on the left to make a one-time donation.
- Sponsorship - if you contact us we can give you details of sponsorship opportunities.
- Become a non-acting social member - pay an annual membership to support us, giving you a chance to attend our social member events.
- Arrange a fundraising event. Contact us if you have ideas of fundraising activities.
- Easy fundraising, by clicking the image link on the right you can sign up to easy fundraising where you can raise funds for our charity free of charge while you shop online.